If you have turned on your Mac or Windows update today then you will have noticed that there is a new iTunes update, Apple has released iTunes 9.2.1 for download.
The update is said to fix many of the issues and bugs that many users have been experiencing since the last update, other changes include:
• Disables older versions of some incompatible third-party plug-ins
• Addresses minor issues with dragging and dropping items
• Addresses a performance issue when first syncing to some devices with iTunes 9.2
• Addresses an issue upgrading to iOS 4 on an iPhone or iPod touch with encrypted back-ups
• Addresses other issues that improve stability and performance
You can get this update via Software Update on your Mac, or download it directly from the Apple website.