First we saw the Netflix iPad app, now as promised the company has released the long awaited app that will run both on iPod and iPhone.
According to the discription it is now easier than every to
- instantly watch TV shows & movies streaming from Netflix.
- It’s part of your Netflix unlimited membership.
- Watch as often as you want
- Resume watching where you left off on your TV or computer
- Browse movies and manage your instant Queue right from your device
As with the iPad version the iOS device allows owners to stream video directly from Netflix, however this does require a Netflix membership. As far as we can tell the new app seems to work over both Wi-Fi and 3G.
Those interested can download the app through iTunes, or Get it here!