After a long drought of Apple App updates, the guys at Apple headquarters have finally updated the Remote App. The update fixes a number of bugs that people have bee reporting since the previous update.
Here’s what is new:
• Includes stability and performance improvements.
• Improves performance using Remote on an iPhone when Bluetooth is enabled.
• Addresses a problem browsing artists with a large number of albums.
• Addresses some issues waking up computers when using Home Sharing.
• Addresses some issues with connecting to an iTunes library or Apple TV when using Home Sharing or a Passcode.
• Addresses some issues with connecting to a Wi-Fi network.
You can grab the update from the App Store, or by direct download here.