Apple has released updates for Logic Pro 9, its flagship digital audio application and Logic Express, the little brother.
- Resolves problems related to the support of Hyper-Threading
- Improved compatibility with 6 and 12-core Mac Pro systems
- Support for iOS control surface apps that utilize the OSC protocol
- REX files now supported in 64-bit mode
- Improved compatibility with select Audio Unit plug-ins
Both updates require Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later and are recommended for all users of Logic Pro 9 and Logic Express 9 respectively.