Last week Apple released an update for iPhoto, now they have just released software updates to their iMovie and Garageband applications, which are a part of the iLife ’11 suite. The updates are available through the Software Update.
The GarageBand update to version 6.0.1 (42.7 MB) improves stability, and:
- Fixes an issue related to undoing Flex Time edits
- Removes occasional latency that can occur on guitar tracks
- Restores ability to use the Quantize Note Timing menu for tracks with Groove Matching
The iMovie 9.0.1 update (28.5 MB) improves stability and:
- Fixes an issue where stabilization would not be applied correctly to some video clips from iPhone and iPod touch
- FIxes an issue that prevented use of some valid Facebook passwords that contained non-alphanumeric characters.
- Improves compatibility with some cameras that create content in multiple formats, and
- Improves performance when scrolling the Project Library.