Earlier today Apple released iWork 9.0.5, which they describe as a maintenance update for the current edition of the company’s productivity suite. In particular, the update expands support for iWork.com, which has remained in public beta for nearly two years now.
This update contains bug fixes and improvements, including the following:
- Adds support for playback of Keynote presentations on iWork.com public beta, with over 15 animations and effects, when using the latest version of Safari.
- Adds support for Keynote Remote 1.2, including high-resolution slides for the Retina display.
- Addresses an issue in Keynote with ruler numbers when moving or resizing a shape or scrolling.
- Addresses an issue when exporting a Keynote presentation to iTunes/iPod when iTunes 10 is installed.
- Improves the readability of ePub documents exported from Pages.
- Includes public sharing and private upload document sharing options for iWork.com to Keynote, Pages, and Numbers.
Full details on the update, which weighs in at 67.06 MB, are available in a support document associated with the release.