9to5mac.com has found some very interesting information in the SEC filing from Apple, according to the numbers Steve Jobs has a annual salary of…. hold your breath $1 but before you start pitying poor Jobs look at the next number the value of his shares in the firm reached an all new high — a mighty $1.8 billion!
Below are some of the other interesting figures which were revealed within the firm’s regulatory filing with the SEC today:
- The Company believes Mr. Jobs’s level of stock ownership significantly aligns his interests with shareholders’ interests; his total compensation consists of a salary of $1 per year.
- $248,000 was reimbursed for company travel on the JobsMobile (the slightly-aging $90m Gulfstream V jet he was given in the last Century).
- The company’s net income jumped 70 percent in fiscal 2010 to $14 billion, on revenue of $65.2 billion, an increase of 52 percent from a year earlier.
- Apple’s Chief Operating Officer, Timothy Cook, took salary of $800,000 in 2010 along with a $5 million bonus and $52.3 million worth of stock awards.
- Cook’s compenstion included $40,001 for accrued and unused vacation.(Cook works pretty hard too).